Stretch ceiling is now one of the most popular buzzword in the interior industry. In many Commercial and Residential Places, Stretch ceiling has become a desirable product in styling the interior. Interesting feature of stretch ceiling is that it needs little effort to clean the canvas material. If you would like to know the cleaning procedure of stretch ceiling, please do read this article.
How to clean the stretch ceiling?
Stretch ceiling are less prone to the dirt and dust. If stretch ceiling is installed in kitchen, there might be greasy, oily stain in the canvas surface. In that situation you can clean with mild detergent to the water. For ordinary stains we can easily remove it by dry or wet cloth. The canvas film of stretch ceiling prevents dust contamination. So, it is very rare to get dusty. Here are tips to clean the ceiling membrane.
Tips to cleanse the stretch ceiling :
- To remove the stain from canvas film, you can apply ethyl alcohol solution. The correct proposition of solution is one part of ethyl alcohol to 10 parts of water.
- You can also use diluted soap or detergent solution to clean the PVC film.
- It is better to avoid aggressive and abrasive cleaner as well as abrasive cloth. They may damage the surface of canvas film.
- Residual products must be rinsed off with the water
- Wipe the canvas with soft dry cotton cloth after cleaning
- Stains occurred due to residual moisture may disappear in few hours
Advantage of Stretch ceiling over other ceilings of stretch ceiling :
- Highly Durable – Lasts even up to 20+ Years
- We do not require to paint the surface in few years
- Canvas film can be replaced if accidently damaged through sharp object at a lower cost and quick installation.
- Suits Humid Atmosphere